You can have fun and teach your kids about Columbus Day at the same time. Crafts and activities are a great way to give kids a hands-on experience that underscores their learning. Here are some ideas for kids’ activities for Columbus Day. 1. Boat Race For this activity, gather the following items: * Wading pool [...]
Columbus Day can be a controversial holiday, and interestingly enough, it was not particularly well received in the early 20th century when it was first proposed by a New York senator. Nonetheless, many parents and educators consider the study and recognition of history important, and Columbus is a part of history. So what should your [...]
Congratulations! a Rafflecopter giveaway
The start of our school year is rapidly approaching and I have a few books that I would love to bless another homeschool family with. Over the next couple of weeks I will list the books and offer them in a giveaway. The only cost would be that the winner will need to pay for [...]
I decided to share my Mirena experience with other women so they can make an informed decision about this IUD. My journey began a year ago when the flow of my cycle began to become unbearable. The bleeding became so out of control that my iron levels became dangerously low. My gynecologist suggested I have [...]
In your quest for a good water aerobics class, don’t forget the importance of the instructor. Sometimes, it’s hard to tell just what to look for in a good aquatic instructor, so here are some tips and hints about how to find a good water aerobics instructor. 1. Who’s Available? Do some research in your [...]
The answer to the above question is yes and no – you don’t really need special equipment for basic water aerobics, but for certain exercises, you do need special equipment. It does not have to be complicated, but adding on certain items can enhance your water aerobic workout. Here are some examples of the equipment [...]
- Ten surefire ways to get your blog noticed March 1, 2012
- Giving up is not an option – this has to work! April 6, 2012
- Are you neglecting your kids and spouse? 3 Ways to make blog & business building easy on your family September 19, 2012
- Is your craft or product in the Holiday 2012 “50 Days of Gift Ideas” Extravaganza? October 22, 2012
- Have your run out of ideas to write about for your blog? April 25, 2012
- Columbus Day Kids’ Activities October 3, 2013
- What Kids Should Know about Columbus Day October 2, 2013
- And The Winner of the Free Abeka Number Skills Curriculum Is… August 13, 2013
- Curriculum Freebie: Abeka Number Skills K August 7, 2013
- My experience with the Mirena IUD…the bad and the ugly June 30, 2013
- Lauren Ray: I did! I felt better right after. I think a lot of...
- Lisa: I did the post to help others that may be having t...
- Lisa: I'm so sorry you for the issues you have had with...
- Lisa: I felt better almost immediately! Within one month...
- Max: What happened since? How long did it take for your...