The right summer camp can provide more than just a relief from boredom. If chosen wisely, summer camps can offer kids memories that will last for the rest of their lives, and teach them valuable skills. Summer camps range from day camps that are a few hours each, to week- or month-long overnights (sleep-away camp). [...]
I have created this Work From Home Job series to assist those of you who are looking for a legitimate work from home job. First Take a look at the current work from home jobs from Indeed.com. Next Look at some of the lastest work from home job listings I have researched for this week. [...]
We all know the job market is iffy today, so teens can find it hard to find summer jobs. Do you teach your teens that they can only get the jobs that someone else offers them? At my house we teach our children that they should look for ways to generate their own income. Why [...]
Moms really appreciate homemade gifts; they often become keepsakes. No one is too young or too old to make Mom a gift by hand, even if you have to help. Here are some ideas for homemade Mother’s Day gifts for all ages. 1. Toddlers and Preschoolers This age will obviously need some help, but some [...]
The reason many parents are turning to homeschooling is because there are a variety of teaching methods and curriculums available. However, once the homeschooling begins, they realize that the method or curriculum they’ve chosen needs to be modified as it just doesn’t completely “fit” their children’s needs. This leads many homeschooling parents to create their [...]
It’s that time of the year again. Are you excited like I am? Anyone who knows me already knows that I am a curriculum junkie! Truth is I love books. I even love the way books smell. I love to go to the curriculum fairs and peruse the book displays. Call me weird, call me [...]
Personalizing Mom’s gift this Mother’s Day shows that you know what she likes, and also that you are willing to take the time to personalize what you give her. Themed gifts do not have to be expensive; they can be homemade, store-bought, or a combination. You can arrange them in a basket or tuck them [...]
- Ten surefire ways to get your blog noticed March 1, 2012
- Giving up is not an option – this has to work! April 6, 2012
- Are you neglecting your kids and spouse? 3 Ways to make blog & business building easy on your family September 19, 2012
- Is your craft or product in the Holiday 2012 “50 Days of Gift Ideas” Extravaganza? October 22, 2012
- Blogging 101: How to Start a Money Making Niche Blog in 3 Steps May 23, 2012
- How to Choose the Right Summer Camp for Your Child May 12, 2013
- Weekly Work From Home Job List – May 5, 2013 May 5, 2013
- How Teens Can Learn to Become Entrepreneurs Instead of Working a Summer Job April 23, 2013
- How to Create Some Homemade Mother’s Day Gifts for Every Age April 22, 2013
- Tips for Customizing Homeschooling Approaches April 20, 2013
- Lisa: Glad you like the info. Be sure to stop back by an...
- Chris: Oh, great information, thank you! I'm going to bo...
- Weekly Work From Home Job List – May 5, 2013 | As Told By Lisa: [...] Companies, Bookkeeping Companies, Transcri...
- Weekly Work From Home Job List – May 5, 2013 | As Told By Lisa: [...] Indeed Job Listing [...]...
- Nikki: Wow, you sound like me. This is a great tip and no...